Establish dialogue between partner organisations and their regional policymakers to develop links between innovation and design and positively influence regional and national policies.
- Compare and share information in order to discuss the integration of design into innovation policies for the benefit of all partners.
- Identify and bring together expert practitioners with policymakers and government representatives to raise awareness about design, stimulate constructive dialogue and generate policy recommendations on innovation, design and related strategies.
- Enable partners to strengthen links with their policymakers and government funding bodies, to help them understand policy context and feedback into the process to influence regional design and innovation policy.
- Share design strategy information between countries who are more experienced with those who are less so in order to increase European cohesion.
- Develop communication channels to disseminate the project’s findings, results and achievements with the wider public, in particular design organisations, policymakers and government representatives in Europe.